Ready to make your first activity? Let's get started! First off, have you got your planner or agenda nearby? Or maybe your child's school schedule? Great! Let's begin creating activities using these 6 steps 🤩
📹 .. psst.. if you want instead, you can also see a video guide on how to set up activities.
IMPORTANT: Before you start, please make sure that you're using either a Google Chrome or Safari browser.
1. First, press the big + icon which will make the activity card (the place you insert activities) pop up.
2. Give your activity a name and, optionally, put in a note if there is something particular you want to remember about the activity.
3. Now choose when the activity should occur and set a start and end time. You can also choose if the activity should be repeated (though before repeating an activity, we recommend that you take a look at how to make routines 👀 ).
4. Then, you can toggle on or off if an activity should be able to be started before the scheduled time and/or ended before the scheduled time. For example, if you have a morning routine where you need to: shower, brush your teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast and pack a bag, it could be nice to end an activity if you finish it more quickly than expected, so you can get to the next activity faster. However, other activities, like homework, a meeting, or a fixed reading time shouldn't be an activity you can "skip over".
5. Now to the fun part, choosing an icon 😜
Press choose icon in the grey circle and the icon card will pop up. Choose an icon to represent the activity. After the icon has been chosen, you have the option to give it a background color if you like. The color box will appear underneath the icon.
You can also upload own pictures to your Tiimo calendar if you want a specific photo or icon to represent an activity! For example, you could upload a picture of your dog, your own cutlery, you own clothing etc. The picture might pixelate a bit in order for a faster load in the Tiimo app.
See our article guide on how to upload your own photos to the online Tiimo calendar or watch the video guide.
6. Press OK when you're happy with the activity 🎉
Continue creating activities for the day and then, afterwards, we recommend grouping the activities into different routines. These can later on be dragged and dropped into the calendar, which later on will make setting up the calendar lightning fast ️💥
Please go to our guide on how to make routines via this article or see our video guide.