Setting up activities on the go is pratical when life happens and changes needs to be made in the calendar. You can make changes in the calendar from the Tiimo app on any device after you have logged in to your Tiimo account.
📹 If you want, you can also see a video guide on how to set up activities on a smartphone/tablet.
1. Start creating an activity by pressing the + icon so the activity card pops up.
2. Next, give the activity a name and maybe put in a note if there is something particular to remember with the activity.
3. Now to the fun part, choosing an icon 🤩 Press choose icon in the circle and the icon card will now pop up. Choose an icon representing the activity. You can also choose to give the icon a background with the color box underneath the icon circle. If you want, you can also only choose a color to represent the activity.
You can also upload own pictures to your Tiimo calendar if you want a specific photo or icon to represent an activity. For example you can upload a picture of your dog, your own cutlery, clothing and so on. The picture will pixelate a bit, in order for a faster load in the Tiimo app. See our article guide on how to upload your own fotos to the online Tiimo calendar or watch the video guide.
4. Now you set the activity to a specific day and choose when the activity should occur with a start and end time. You can also choose if the activity should be repeated (though before repeating an activity, we recommend that you take a look at how to make routines in the web calendar 👀 ).
5. Under More settings you can toggle on or off if an activity should be able to be started before the scheduled time and/or ended before the scheduled time. For example, if you have a morning routine where you need to: shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast and pack a bag, if could be nice to end each activity before the set time to get to the next activity faster. However, other certain activities, like homework or a fixed reading time shouldn't be an activity you can "skip over".
6. Press OK when you're happy with the activity 🎉
You can edit or delete activities in the app under My day. Simply slide the activity in question to the left to reveal the editing function.