We're big on creating great routines here at Tiimo. Routines can actually work wonders for us and our brains 🧠
Routines minimise uncertainty, giving one a greater sense of control (which the brain loves), and freeing up working space in the brain, so that we can think and concentrate better. Cool right?
IMPORTANT: Before you start, please make sure that you're using either a Google Chrome or Safari browser.
1. First, you need to create the activities of which the routine will consist of. So the first step is making a series of activities. If you need support with that, please see our article on how to create an activity.
Note: each routine can consist of up to 20 activities!
2. Once you have made the activities that will make up your new routine, just click on all of them so they become selected.
3. Next, click on Routines and press Create new routine.
4. Now give your new routine a Title so you know when to use it, and press Create routine.
5. The routine is now created and ready to be dragged and dropped into any day 🌟
We recommend that you create a few different routines in your Tiimo calendar at the start of your Tiimo journey: one routine for the morning, one for each school/work day, and one for the evening. Dragging and dropping the routines to days of your choice will mean that it’s quick to set up your calendar week after week ⚡️