Devices running Android 7 and higher include battery optimisation features which improve battery life by placing apps in Doze mode or App Standby. But this feature can hinder Tiimo from running smoothly and providing you with notifications!
The optimisation is turned on by default.
See this step by step guide on who to turn it off.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Apps and notifications.
- Tap Advanced and then tab special app access.
- Tap Battery optimisation.
- Tap the "Not optimised" dropdown menu (located at the top).
- Tap All apps.
- Tap on the Tiimo app, tap "don't optimise" and then tap Done.